Our Photography Services
We offer incredible photography services including wedding photography, baby showers, birthday parties, family functions and corporate events.
Pastry liquorice sesame snaps
Our Amazing Team
The Latest News
Carrot cake gingerbread sugar plum jujubes.
Ever wondered how all those beautiful photos are taken in magazines? You might be thinking that these photos are not possible unless you have a team full of professionals and proper lighting. You do not need anything of that sort to click these magazine-worthy photos. You need to follow specific tips and tricks which you have to follow while taking the photos to make them look stunning and aesthetically pleasing. The great thing about these tips is that they apply to almost any situation and any level of photography. As you know, most of the cameras come inbuilt with manual settings and also support advanced settings. To get the right photos, all you need is a camera, tripod stand, and a photo editing software.
Interior photography shoots are very detail-oriented. The close attention to detail is very much necessary, and this allows the client to demand higher rates as well. The end goal is to capture amazing interior photographs. Now let us see some of the tips which can help us in getting the perfect photos:
- Use Natural Lighting: The human eye is a beautiful thing. It is more than capable of adjusting to any light and temperature. A camera, however, is different when compared to a normal eye. Hence, the best thing to do would be to use natural lighting conditions. Make sure that the lights are off, and the room is only filled with natural lighting. If the lighting is now enough for clicking the right photo, this is why the camera comes with shutter speed and tripod. Avoid motion blur and reduce the shutter speed to allow more prolonged exposure. By doing this, interior photos will look natural and bright.
- Shoot RAW: Most of the cameras which are being released nowadays have the feature called RAW. These files allow the user to have control over the final image. RAW data have a piece of enhanced photographic information, thus enabling you to preserve more recover more unexposed areas.
- Shoot Straight: It is always the best choice to shoot straight if you are not sure of how to click the image. Use the room’s framework as a guide and point your camera so that it aligns perfectly with the walls. In case your camera comes with a grid, this would be the best time to use this feature. This technique can help you in creating a much more harmonious result using your walls as a blank canvas. You can always take the help of professional photographers to get the job done if you are not so clear about the tip. Try searching for Commercial photographer Birmingham to know all the professionals in your area.
- Make Room: One of the biggest obstacles a photographer might encounter while clicking a picture is the lack of space. People often choose to get a wide-angle lens to fix the issue, but this will give results which are distorted. The solution to this problem would be to change the environment and not the lens. You can feel free to move stuff out of your way to get the job done. It is also applicable for things which might be getting in the form within your picture. If you find any objects like cords, pieces of furniture and other objects obstructing your view, you can get rid of them. Doing this will result in a clearer picture. For example, even during the Civil war, photographers have moved cannonballs and dead bodies in their photographs to create a dramatic composition.
- Get to Know Your Aperture: If you are shooting vignettes within your place, it is crucial to know your aperture. This tool is responsible for controlling your camera’s depth in the field. The smaller your aperture, the shallower the depth of the area. The larger the aperture, the more is the focus and the sharpness of the image. If you are shooting a full space, make sure that your focus and aperture are managed accordingly.
Creating flashy interiors can seem out of reach. But with these tips and tricks, you will be able to get better pictures and better offsets.
Your wedding photographs will last a lifetime and hiring the best Perth wedding photographer for your wedding is important.PK Creative Images, the best Perth wedding photographers work with couples all over Perth who want natural, relaxed and fun wedding photographs. Your wedding is all about you and how you want things to be. Our aim is not only to capture the key events of your day but also all the moments in between in a creative and artistic way.
We are known as the most knowledgeable and talented Perth wedding photographers. We are well known for capturing moments as they happen which we do by completely working unobtrusively in the background of your wedding. We prefer moments to develop naturally rather than forcing them. The photographs that we capture are alive with emotions and tell the story of your wedding. Our aim is to make your wedding as fun as possible while we capture the precious moments on our camera.
Every wedding is different with a unique love story. We use our photographs to tell your story in a personal, individual way. We offer compelling, unique photographs that will display the love that you have for each other and that will be cherished for generations to come. We know that choosing a Perth wedding photographer is a big decision, but if you choose us, you will feel that you had made the right choice.
We work hard with each of our clients to help them express their individual personalities, as who they are as a couple. Our client’s don’t want their wedding to be just another wedding. They want the “wow” factor that comes with a wedding that is full of personality. We consult with our clients to help them come up with ideas to express who they are through photographs.
When it comes to wedding photography, quality should never be sacrificed. That’s why we use professional cameras, lenses, and flashes to capture even the smallest details and we edit the photographs to make the images look better. We use only professional equipment because we want to offer the best for our clients.
From deciding what outfits to wear for the pre-wedding shoot to planning out wedding and reception details, we are here for you every step of the way to offer our experience and advice. We will help you in having the smoothest wedding experience possible.
We want to serve our clients to the best of our abilities and it shows in the results. We give importance to customer service and communication and deliver the best wedding photography in Perth. For stunning wedding photography which you will cherish for a lifetime, contact us today.